Standard Program Application and Admission Process – ABC’s:A. Please complete and submit:
1. Click to link to form to print: Admissions Application Form
2. Submit the Non-refundable application fee ($20.00 in the form of cash, cashier’s check, or money order ONLY) This fee covers the cost of your health/drug screening.
3. Submit a copy of GED, High School Diploma, or college transcript (submit proof of the highest level of education). Minimum requirement for admission is a GED.
4. Provide a state issued photo identification and valid Social Security card to copy and include in application
5. Schedule and complete an interview with admissions committee
B. Upon Receipt of the above and Provisional Acceptance you must:6. Successfully complete health/drug screening and medical clearance* for program of study.
7. Successfully complete a background check*.
Please note: The Work KeysTest is no longer required as part of the application process.
C. When you receive the final Confirmation of Acceptance you must:8. Pay the Application Processing Fee ($80.00) and the current tuition and fees published for the program of your acceptance, register and enroll in classes before or on the posted Registration and Enrollment date. (Fully accepted students may begin to make tuition payments in advance of the Registration and Enrollment Date.)
9. Appear in person on the Registration and Enrollment Date for Photo Identification and student materials.
9. Attend Orientation sessions.
10. Successfully complete TB Two Step Process* (provided by JHA after classes begin).
*Cost for these are among items covered by Processing Fee. Processing Fee is non-refundable.
Track II Programs:Applicants to the Track II Programs must be at least 18 years of age and be currently employed full time in healthcare in areas that meet the admission requirements for the specific program. Additional requirements and separate application forms apply which can be found in the information below. Academy graduates meeting course prerequisites may be eligible. Class sizes are limited, and the admission process is competitive. Each term, a minimum of 5 students must be accepted and enrolled in order for this class to be offered. TRACK II Program Application and Admission Process: 6 Required Application Steps 1. Click to link to form to print: Complete and submit Track II Admissions Application Form 2. Submit the Non-refundable Track II application fee ($25.00 cash, cashier’s check, money order)
3. Successfully meet all prerequisite employment and skills assessment examinations
4. Receive formal acceptance letter
5. Pay tuition and fees, register and enroll in classes
All steps must be completed to be considered for acceptance into a program. Consideration for admission into a program is based on satisfactory results of all steps. Formal Acceptance is at the discretion of the